Artichoke Hearts - 13.3 oz
Brand: Caprichos del Paladar
- Best Quality & Premium Taste
- Gluten FREE, Nut FREE, Dairy FREE
- Artichoke heart is an exquisite source of fiber and antioxidant. It has variable healthy ingredients which can add nutrition to different kinds of dishes. Small but really tasty heart of artichoke is a culinary treat for palates!
- Healthy and flavorful baby artichoke hearts from Spain, with no preservatives or dyes
- ender, juicy artichoke hearts presented in a thermosealed tray without the use of preservatives
Details: With their leafy exterior and unwieldy size, artichokes are not the easiest of foods to prepare - they are essentially giant thistles, after all - and getting to that plump, juicy artichoke heart can be a time-consuming process. If you love tender baby artichokes as much as we do, but want to spend less time in the kitchen, you can't go wrong with these specially prepared Corazones de Alcachofa from Caprichos Del Paladar. Cut from fresh, high-quality Spanish artichokes and cooked in a bain-marie, these hearts are conserved in a thermosealed tray for utmost freshness, without the use of artificial colors or preservatives. Tender, sweet and ready to eat! Artichoke hearts are a rich source of protein, calcium, fiber and vitamins, and can be eaten raw or cooked via stove or microwave. Serve with butter or olive oil or incorporate into a number of dishes, including pastas, salads, dips, pizzas and risottos. They also make a great addition to cheese boards and antipasto platters. This product is made by Caprichos del Paladar. With a name meaning "Whims of the Palate," this Spanish company specializes in the creation of premium Mediterranean-style products based primarily around artichokes. By supervising the harvesting and manufacturing process from seed to packet, and by harnessing only the finest quality artichokes, they've created a wide range of popular and delicious artichoke products enjoyed across the world. Ingredients: Artichokes, water, salt and acidulant: citric acid